The integral guide bearing on this Dish Carving Bit makes it easy to creat custom bowls and trays in any shape you can cut a template for. Features a carbide tip that's been final sharpened with an 800 grit diamond wheel for smooth cutting. Use it to remove large amounts of wood with minimal effort. Perfect for making everything from trays and bowls to raised letter signs.
- Ideal for removing large amounts of wood with minimal effort
- 1/2" shank
- K10 and K20 grade carbide for clean cutting action.
- Final sharpening with 600 - 800 grit diamond wheels.
- Precision balanced for smooth operation.
- Baked-on anti-stick coating to reduce pitch and resin buildup.
|Bit Type||Round Nose|