Plus, with our online Shutter Design Wizard, you'll get a FREE Downloadable Plan for creating custom shutters, complete with detailed technical drawings, cross-section diagrams, elevations, and lists of all the supplies you need to complete your project! Before entering your dimensions into the design wizard, consult the Measuring Guide to determine your final shutter panel dimensions.
- Easy, do-it-yourself jig/template for creating fixed traditional-style shutters
- Save up to 75% over the cost of custom ordered shutters
- Heavy acrylic template and aluminum fence
- Jig makes it a fool-proof process for routing louver holes
- Stile jig/template measures 1-5/8"H x 3-1/2"W x 20"L
- Includes a 9/32" ID x 3/8" OD guide bushing for routing louver holes
- Patent Pending
- 1-1/4'' Fixed Louver Template Set for Shutters (49470): One 1-1/4'' Louver Template and One 9/32'' ID x 3/8'' OD Guide Bushing
2 Review(s)View All
Real fun ChallengePosted November 5, 2014
Yes, you have to know how to use the machines and tools and have them, but if you don't have the proper know how and ingenuity do not try this project.
It is a must to have a plunge router, else you will quickly ruin the template a costly mistake. You will need all the tools and hardware they sell in order to easily complete the shutter.
My advice is to build at least more than one in order to get a real benefit from the expense of the tools, all in all it was a real fun CHALLENGE to make the shutters. I will be trying to do the 3.5 Moveable Plantation Shutters hopefully they will be easier!!!!!!
1 1/4 shutter fixed shutter jigPosted September 11, 2014