A system for rollout trays should be three things: easily adjustable, easy to install, and durable. The QuikTray Rollout Shelf System is all of the above. Since your drawer slides connect to the vertical supports using "hook dowels" rather than screws, they can be adjusted for height in seconds without tools. For undermount slides, T-508 hook dowels are needed (Sold Separately). For side mount slides, T-506 hook dowels are needed (Sold Separately). For the same reason, installation is easy and error-free: simply pop the drawer slides into the vertical supports to create a square frame, snug this frame up against the front of the cabinet, and screw it into place. And durability is top notch as well: the vertical supports are fabricated from a tough polymer, while the hook dowels are made from steel. Compatible with both side-mount and undermount drawer slides (sold separately). Choose from tan or white.
Drawer slides sold separately. For an ideal solution, choose the proper length for your application from our Blum Low-Profile 3/4 Extension Drawer Slides.
- T-506 Hook Dowels (46682) are needed for side-mount slides, including epoxy-coated slides and ball-bearing slides such as Accuride.
- T-508 Hook Dowels (46941) are needed for totally concealed undermount ball-bearing slides.
- Each QuikTray Rollout Shelf System includes four vertical supports and screws, plus enough hook dowels to hang two pullout shelves. For additional rollouts, purchase additional hook dowels below.
- Vertical supports can easily be stacked for use in tall cabinets and pantries.
- Vertical supports are 20" long, and protrude from the cabinet partition 1-1/4" - be sure this is sufficient to clear your face frame and hinges.
- The QuikTray Rollout Shelf System is compatible with a variety of drawer slides, including: epoxy-coated side-mount, ball-bearing, and undermount totally concealed ball-bearing slides.
- A maximum of three rollouts is recommended per 20" pilaster.
- A maximum of three rollouts is recommended per 20" vertical support.
- Maximum load for each pullout shelf is 75 pounds.
- Each slide was tested to 100,000 cycles at 75 pounds.