- New 12" on-center guide rods for mounting on the end of a bench.
- Also can be used as a front vise.
- Handle plate is drilled out and countersunk for easy attachment of wooden jaws (not included) with #12 wood screws.
- 19" screw and body length.
- 13" overall travel before wooden jaws are added.
- 1" dia. guide rods.
- Includes hardwood handle.
- Easy to install with included instructions.
- Vise plate mounts to bench with 1/4" lag bolts.
- Mounting hardware not included.
- How to Make Sanding Easier When Building Cabinet Doors with a Bench Vise
- Free a Stuck Router Bit from Its Collet with a Bench Vise
- How to Get the Best Caster Measurements Easily With the Help of Your Bench Vise
- Ian Kirby Woodworking Design: Essential Woodworking Workbench and Vises
- Woodworking Vise Advice
33 Review(s)View All
A couple of years ago I...Posted September 22, 2011
I took my time and installed...Posted July 22, 2011
This vice is great,very easy to...Posted March 24, 2011