Hang heavy items securely and flush to your wall with easy-to-use Z-shaped, aluminum clips! The clips provide a secure mount for wall panels, partitions, frames, cabinets, and more. Once installed, clips wedge together to lock panels in place. To disengage panels, simply lift and remove! Each clip measures 1-1/4" H x 2" wide with .20" punched holes for quick installation.
- Hangs heavy items securely and flush to your wall
- Use to hang panels, partitions, frames, cabinets, and more
- Makes hanging anything on a wall easy
- Z-shaped, aluminum clips are light but provide a sturdy mount
- Clips wedge together to lock panels in place
- Simply lift and remove to disengage panels
- Each clip measures 1-1/4" H x 2" wide with .20" punched holes for quick installation
|Manufacturer Part Number||2 INCH Z CLIP PACK|
1 Review(s)View All
Z-clips are fast and easy but you do need to design for their use.Posted January 28, 2015
Now that I understand this type of mount I'll design for it in the future and won't have these issues. The beauty of these mounts is once you understand that they are a couple inches deep and that your project hangs off of them requiring a shim at the bottom to level your work, you simply walk up and drop your project onto the Z-clips and your done.
I'll continue to use these to wall mount my projects because of the easy mounting once you understand how they work. This system is much easier than any other I know for hanging a 52 inch long shelf by yourself.