These walnut plywood panels offer excellent strength, dimensional stability, and screw holding ability. Ideal for projects where shrinking, warping, swelling, or splitting are a concern. All are high quality A2 grade precut plywood panels with both faces in walnut. All panels measure 24"W x 48"L, and are available in 1/4" and 3/4" nominal thicknesses.
- Excellent strength and dimensional stability.
- Ideal when you want to minimize shrinking, warping, swelling, or splitting.
- Cross bands are made of Lauan veneer.
- Great screw, nail, glue and staple holding ability on the face; mechanical fasteners do not hold as well on the butt edges and ends.
- Use for wall coverings, drawer sides and bottoms, and a wide variety of case goods such as desks, C13kitchen cabinets, fixtures, and fine furniture.
- Sanded first with a 120 grit belt and then following with a 150 grit belt which eliminates burnishing and preps the surface for finishing.