Create rock-solid mortise and tenon joints with just your hand drill and this Beadlock® Kit.
- Patented system overlaps drill bit holes precisely to accept a special Beadlock® loose tenon.
- Ribbed tenon design prevents racking and increases the amount of precious face-grain glue surface. The result is an extremely strong, totally concealed joint. Included shim set allows you to mortise a variety of stock thicknesses, as well as to offset your mortises.
- Mortises in curved and tapered parts are simple.
- For narrow material, rip the tenon stock down to fewer "beads."
- It's also ideal for reinforcing glass panel cabinet doors.
- Includes four .060" shims, two .030" shims, 3/8" HSS Drill Bit and a molded plastic case with added space for the optional accessory kits.
- All Accessory Kits include corresponding guide block, HSS drill bit and shim set.
- Beveled cutout in the drill plate allows you to precisely align the jig with your reference marks.
- Handles stock thicknesses of 3/4" and up.
- Includes all necessary hardware for cutting 3/8" joints. (Tenon stock sold separately.)
- Storage case is molded with additional spacing for optional 1/4" and 1/2" drill block sizes (38088 and 34985, sold below).
- Anodized Drill Plate
- 3/8" HSS Drill Bit
- 3/8" Drill Block
- (4) 0.060" Shims
- (2) 0.030" Shims