In the tradition of famous furniture designs such as those of Greene and Greene, these metal hole plugs can serve to highlight the joinery of your furniture, andcan be inset anywhere you like as a way of drawing the eye to the details thatyou wish to accentuate. Whether calling attention to a pinned tenon or simplycapping a screw, the resulting look is the same: a neat, rounded metal accent.These 3/8" hole plugs are available in three different finishes for a pleasingcontrast with the finish on your project: solid brass
, black anodized aluminum and stainless steel
- Metal Hole Plugs measure 1/2" in diameter overall.
- Plugs fit into a 3/8" drilled hole.
- Tenon is tapered for easy insertion.
- A small drop of glue or caulk is recommended to hold the hole plug in place.
- Hole plugs feature a hollowed well to trap help prevent glue/caulk fromsqueezing out.
- Ribbed tenon holds the plug in tight and reduces tearing during removal.
- Tenon is 1/8" long.
- Projection once installed: 1/8".
- Total height: 1/4".