- Complete step-by-step instructions.
- Full-color exploded drawings and photographs.
- Includes complete materials lists and cut lists.
- Plenty of tips and tricks from the pros to make your project a success.
- Completed project dimensions:
Crib: 57" wide x 32" deep x 44" high
Toddler Bed: 57" wide x 32" deep x 43" high
Full Bed: 57" wide x 83" deep x 43" high
|Manufacturer Part Number||MD-00524|
(1) 3-in-1 Bed Plan
Note: If you intend to build this project for use by children, please make sure you follow current governmental safety guidelines for the country, state or jurisdiction in which you live. For the USA, current guidelines can be found at the Consumer Product Safety Commission website: http://www.cpsc.gov/ While efforts are made to design this plan to safety guidelines, no guarantee is made that this plan is current with the particular regulations or guidelines of your governmental jurisdiction.
2 Review(s)View All
Built one from WalnutPosted January 18, 2014
Poorly desgined use of cross dowelsPosted April 8, 2014