With beefy hinge leaves designed to fit shutter-panel thicknesses of 1" to 1-1/16", these are the ideal hinges for your thick, custom window shutters – but they're also well-suited for kitchen cabinet doors. The design eliminates the need for mortises, and the hinges feature a removable pin, making it easy to remove your shutters or doors for cleaning or refinishing. The removable pin also allows reversal as needed for right-hand or left-hand applications. Wrap-around design provides extra support when used with face frames or hang strips. The hinges measure 3" long and 1-9/26" wide and are available in satin nickel, oil-rubbed bronze or white. Matching mounting screws included.
Ready to build your own custom shutters with ease? View all of our Shutter Jig Templates and select the style that is perfect for your application!
- The 3" No-Mortise Wrap-Around Hinges make ideal shutter hinges but are also well-suited for kitchen cabinet doors
- Fit shutter-panel thicknesses of 1" to 1-1/16"
- Interlocking hinge leaves eliminate the need to cut hinge mortises
- Hinges feature removable pin for easy removal and cleaning. Also allows reversal as needed for right hand or left hand applications
- 1/4" hinge barrel
- 3" hinge length
- Wrap-around butt hinges measure 1-9/16" wide
1 Review(s)View All
Great Hinge for TV cabinet doorsPosted September 5, 2014
There are 2 doors, 32" x 48", split in the middle to act like a bi-fold door. The doors are heavy, 20 lbs., and put a lot of force on the hinges. I used 4 hinges on each door. While the doors are very secure I do see a little bit of flexing, especially in the top hinge. Not a big problem, I just wish the hinges were made of a little thicker material.