- Available in two sizes: 5/8" and 1-3/8".
Quality skew chisels made by Hamlet Craft Tools of England!
- Small skew chisel is 5/8" wide with 14" handle.
- Large skew chisel is 1-3/8" wide and has a 16" handle.
- Short point side is rolled completely for improve ease in planing spindle stock and for rolling beads.
- Long point side is kept flat, but with softened corners - an advantage in making such cuts as the V, shoulder, parting off, or pommels.
For more information, see our Alan Lacer Skew Chisel Video
|Manufacturer Part Number||HCT460|