This 5-piece set includes all of the essential tools for achieving a fine finish on painted walls, and also for helping to prepare wood surfaces for finishing. Includes flexible and stiff wall scrapers for both smooth spreading and efficient scraping. Use the 5'' flexible joint knife to achieve virtually invisible taped joints. The stiff putty knife is ideal for scraping glue and for filling nail holes with putty, while the 6-in-1 painter's tool features a nail setter, chisel, putty knife, roller cleaner, paint can opener and gouging tool/putty remover.
- High-carbon steel blades.
- Full-length tangs.
- Metal hammer ends.
- Nylon handles.
- How to Apply Plywood Veneer Edge Banding to Solid Wood with Masking Tape Hold-Downs
- How to Apply Hot Melt Veneer Shelving Tape with a Hot Iron and J-Roller
- How to Renovate a Wall Cabinet with Maple Veneers and Paneling
- How to Stain Veneers to Match Hardwood Plywood Lumber
- Applying Unbacked and Sliced Veneer Sheets with Yellow Wood Glue
- Specialized Router Bits: Edge-banding Bits Cut Plywood Veneers with V-Groove Joinery
- Tips for Using a Clothes Iron to Apply Veneer to Plywood Shelving
- Top Routing Techniques: Cleaning Up Veneer
- Hand Saw Series - Veneer Saws
- Is Veneering Just for Experts?
- Veneers: Quarter or Plain Sliced?
- How to Make Wood Veneer Sheets With the Caul Veneering Technique
- How to Make a Shop-Made Veneer Press
- Bookmatch Larger Veneer Wood Sheets by Splicing and Joining
- Using Exotic Wood Veneer Sheets to Make Decorative Cabinet Drawer Fronts
- Apply Veneer with Contact Cement
- Thin Air Vacuum Veneer Press Tips
- Refacing Your Cabinets with Veneer
- Introduction to Veneering
- How to Tell the Difference Between Baltic and Veneer Birch Plywood
(1) 3'' Stiff Wall Scraper
(1) 4'' Flexible Wall Scraper
(1) 5'' Flexible Joint Knife
(1) 2-1/2'' Chisel 6-in-1 Tool
(1) Cloth Tool Roll