- Main screw, guide rods and handle are chrome-plated for corrosion resistance.
- Lightweight cast-iron body.
- Toe-in feature provides even clamping pressure on the whole depth of the workpiece.
- Steel main screw with Acme threads for smooth and responsive adjustment.
- Accurately machined housings for smooth sliding movement and true parallel action.
- 6" wide jaw and 4-1/2"jaw opening
- Vise opens to 2-1/8"
- How to Make Sanding Easier When Building Cabinet Doors with a Bench Vise
- Free a Stuck Router Bit from Its Collet with a Bench Vise
- How to Get the Best Caster Measurements Easily With the Help of Your Bench Vise
- Ian Kirby Woodworking Design: Essential Woodworking Workbench and Vises
- Woodworking Vise Advice
|Manufacturer Part Number||WWV/P/6|
|Style||Clamp on Vise|
10 Review(s)View All
Sturdy visePosted January 27, 2015
Great Product!Posted September 27, 2014
I have been looking for a...Posted July 20, 2011