Drill holes that have extremely smooth sides, a flat bottom, and no surface tear-out. High carbon steel bits are perfect for doweling, mortising, pocket holes, hardware installation and more! Cleanly cut through side grain, end grain - even knots, plywood and composites.
- Includes 5/16", 7/16", 9/16", 11/16", 13/16" and 15/16" bits with 3/8" round shanks.
- Great for instrument mounting, cutting arcs, overlapping holes, and boring through veneer or other thin materials.
- Bits have two bottom cutting edges that efficiently shear through wood.
- Exterior cutting rim, along with the inner brad point, keeps the bit in position on the workpiece. As the rim cuts the outside "circle," the bit's two bottom edges quickly cut out the inner wood.
- Wide flute openings allow for fast chip removal.
- Unique tapered rims help prevent burning.
- Pre-sharpened and ready to use in any type of wood.
- For use with a drill press or hand drill.
- Comes in durable plastic case.
|Manufacturer Part Number||6PC FORSTNER BIT SET|