Stick Fast Activator can be used with Quick-Set Glue for accelerating the bond by applying directly to the CA.
- Accelerates the cure when CA is applied to highly acidic surfaces.
- Aerosol Activator uses a solvent that will affect plastics initially, but once evaporated the affect on appearance of the CA is less.
- Using too much activator may cause the CA to "boil" reducing the bonding strength or create unwanted whitening of the CA.
- This product is flammable and must be kept away from excessive heat, spark, or flame.
- Do not mix other brands of activator with this product; they may not be compatible.
|Manufacturer Part Number||102|
One 7 oz. Aerosol Can of Stick Fast Glue Activator
2 Review(s)View All
Excelent ProductPosted January 24, 2015
Great product!!Posted November 10, 2014
I recommend this product to those who have a hard time waiting for the glue to dry. It only takes a couple of light spritzes on either end of the tube (once inserted into your project), and you're ready to turn just that fast.