Stick Fast Activator can be used with Quick-Set Glue for accelerating the bond by applying directly to the CA.
- Accelerates the cure when CA is applied to highly acidic surfaces.
- Aerosol Activator uses a solvent that will affect plastics initially, but once evaporated the affect on appearance of the CA is less.
- Using too much activator may cause the CA to "boil" reducing the bonding strength or create unwanted whitening of the CA.
- This product is flammable and must be kept away from excessive heat, spark, or flame.
- Do not mix other brands of activator with this product; they may not be compatible.
|Manufacturer Part Number||102|
One 7 oz. Aerosol Can of Stick Fast Glue Activator