- Designed for benches up to 2-1/4" thick.
- 7" wide jaws with 9" opening capacity.
- Jaws are drilled out for easy attachment of wooden vise pads.
- Features adjustable pop-up dog on vise face for clamping panels in conjunction with bench dogs.
- Manufactured from close-grained cast iron.
- With hardwood handle.
- Vise faces are 2-7/8" high.
- 7/8" screw diameter.
- Easy to install on your workbench top.
- How to Make Sanding Easier When Building Cabinet Doors with a Bench Vise
- Free a Stuck Router Bit from Its Collet with a Bench Vise
- How to Get the Best Caster Measurements Easily With the Help of Your Bench Vise
- Ian Kirby Woodworking Design: Essential Woodworking Workbench and Vises
- Woodworking Vise Advice
16 Review(s)View All
Muy satisfecho con la prensa de...Posted May 10, 2010
Answers to some questionsPosted December 31, 2014
Nice Sturdy visePosted November 3, 2014