Heavy-duty workshop vise has large 7" jaw width and 8" jaw opening.
- Solid steel guide rods reduce wear and tear, and give vises a smooth and true parallel action.
- Square body seating provides easy fit under benchtop so jaws are flush with bench.
- With 1/2" diameter handle.
- Toe-in feature provides even clamping pressure on the whole depth of the workpiece.
- Steel main screw with Acme threads for smooth and responsive adjustment.
- Accurately machined housings for smooth sliding movement.
|Manufacturer Part Number||WWV/175|
9 Review(s)View All
Am very pleased with my 7...Posted June 13, 2009
I really have no experience to...Posted January 1, 2009
I've installed this vice on my...Posted November 18, 2008