Just a quick spin with Rockler's Glue Roller is all it takes to cover wide boards neatly, evenly, and with minimal squeeze-out. And the Rockler Glue Roller won't "hydroplane" and jam like typical glue rollers. That's because it's ribbed to allow just enough glue flow-through to keep things rolling with minimal resistance. The ribs also help to distribute the glue in a neatly "raked" pattern for excellent coverage. Both bottle and roller share the same thread pattern as Titebond's 16 and 32 oz bottles, so you can use the roller with those as well. An integral tip plug folds out of the way when in use, and keeps the tip from clogging while in storage.
- Bottle is made of HDPE plastic, which is easy-to-clean and sheds dried glue.
- Glue Roller body and axle are made of polypropylene plastic, and roller is made of thermoplastic rubber - all very easy-to-clean.
- Large, elongated tip hole for good flow.
- Includes integral fold-away tip plug to prevent tip from becoming clogged.
- Ergonomically designed with angled head.
- Tip is easily visible so you can gauge your glue flow visually.