- Bottle is made of HDPE plastic, which is easy-to-clean and sheds dried glue.
- Glue Roller body and axle are made of polypropylene plastic, and roller is made of thermoplastic rubber - all very easy-to-clean.
- Large, elongated tip hole for good flow.
- Includes integral fold-away tip plug to prevent tip from becoming clogged.
- Ergonomically designed with angled head.
- Tip is easily visible so you can gauge your glue flow visually.
(1) Glue Roller Applicator
4 Review(s)View All
Works fine for mePosted December 14, 2014
You need to clean it after use.Posted December 19, 2014
The glue does clean off pretty easily if you get the roller under some running water pretty soon after use. In this way it is no different than other silicon applicators I use. They clean up easily but, we're not talking T-Fal here. The roller is a great improvement over a sponge or nap roller as far as clean up and ability to re-use.
As noted by Rockler, there is a design issue with the stopper and that is why this model is being clearance out. This is a non-issue to me since the lid does not seal well anyway and must be removed after use. I would like to see them address the screw-on seal so that a workable stopper would actually let you store glue with the roller on in place of a tightly sealing lid. 'That' would be a cool product.
Good but could be betterPosted August 24, 2014