Terms and Conditions
Customer Project Gallery Submission Guidelines
We want to hear about your projects, and our other visitors will find your story interesting and useful. Your work may help inspire and encourage other woodworkers.
What to include in your project story:
- Courteous and respectful language.
- Anything you think would be of interest regarding how you chose the project,
how you planned it, steps in building, etc.
- Lessons you learned along the way or advice to others.
- From 1 to 3 photos that show your project from different angles or in different states of use.
- Your experiences with the project after you finished it.
- Why you are glad you built it.
- A list of Rockler tools or materials you used in the project, if any (we have spaces for you to provide Part Numbers).
What not to include in your project story:
- Profanity, abusive, offensive or inappropriate remarks.
- Solicitations for business or contact with other customers.
- Photos unrelated to the project.
- Reviews of our products. (If you wish to do a review, find the product on our website first, then use the link you find there to add your review.)
At the sole discretion of Rockler any project story may be edited for content. Projects that do not meet these general guidelines may not be posted to the website.
Rockler Companies, Inc. owns the rights of use to all project stories submitted.