- Designed to carry shelving units for home theater, computer or other electronic components.
- System extends full 20" and rotates 90° in both directions for complete access to the back of shelving units.
The MAC System is an innovative new product that provides easy access to media component wiring. It offers a complete media hardware solution for residential or commercial cabinets designed to hold computer or electronic components.
- Computer or entertainment center can only be rotated when slides are fully extended to prevent damage to the inside of the cabinet.
- Detent-in and detent-out holds shelving units securely in place.
- Cable management system keeps wires clear of the slides; cable clips attach to shelves to keep wires neatly bundled at the back of components.
- Swivel plate dimensions are 21" wide x 18" deep.
- 300 lb. load rating.
- Accommodates shelving units 20-3/4" wide by 18" deep and up to 55" high.
- Includes cable management system, cable clips, power strip, cable ties and mounting hardware.
- Compatible with EIA mounting standards.
Load Rating: 300 lb./136.4 kg.
Designed to carry shelving units for home theatre, computer, or other electronic components in consumer or commercial applications.
- Accommodates shelving units 20-3/4" wide by 18" deep and up to 55" tall
- Full 20" extension
- 90° rotation in both directions provides full access to the back of shelving units
- Slides are black electroplate and swivel plate is black powdercoat
- Compatible with EIA mounting standards
- Detent-in and detent-out holds shelving units securely in place
- Rotation function actuates only when slides are fully extended preventing damage to the inside of the cabinet
- Cable management helps keep wires clear of the slides
- Cable clips attach to shelves to keep wires neatly bundled at the back of components
- Power strip and cable ties also included
- The M.A.C. provides for the aesthetic integration of media components into surrounding cabinetry.
|Manufacturer Part Number||421.52.350|