- Finished Adirondack bench measures approximately 54-3/4-inchW x 44-7/8-inchD x 36-1/4-inchH overall.
- Top of seat is 15-3/8-inch off the ground.
- Top of armrest is 24-1/2-inch off the ground.
- Includes full-sized templates for cutting out the more difficult parts.
- Step-by-step instructions make it easy to build.
- Templates can be used again and again for multiple chairs.
- Templates also include markings for pilot holes and through-holes.
|Manufacturer Part Number||114021-0|
|Topic||Adirondack Chairs, Chairs, Furniture, Chair|
(1) Adirondack Bench Templates with Plan