- Finished Adirondack chair measures approximately 32-3/4-inch W x 44-7/8-inch L x 36-1/4-inch H overall.
- Top of seat is 15-3/8-inch off the ground.
- Top of armrest is 24-1/2-inch off the ground.
- Includes full-sized templates for cutting out the more difficult parts.
- Step-by-step instructions make it easy to build.
- Templates can be used again and again for multiple chairs.
- Templates also include markings for pilot holes and through-holes
|Manufacturer Part Number||114022-0|
(1) Adirondack Chair Templates with Plan
1 Review(s)View All
Poor qualityPosted September 9, 2014