Due to high demand and limited supply, we cannot always guarantee that this item will be in stock.
- Scientific name: "Dalbergia melanoxylon"
- Native Region: Africa, from Sudan southward to Mozambique, westward to Angola, and northward to Nigeria and Senegal.
- Usually grows to a height of 15 to 20 feet, but may occasionally reach 50 feet (15 m).
- The trunk is often short, fluted, and rarely cylindrical, with diameters that are seldom more than 12 inches.
- Typical uses: Musical instruments such as clarinets, oboes, etc. and turnery.
2 Review(s)View All
I bought some pens blanks on...Posted January 7, 2010
I can't believe that I am...Posted March 21, 2009