Finally, a series of clamping guides that don't get in the way of your tools! With rigid, lightweight construction and a zero-deflection design, they make ideal straight-edge saw guides, router guides, measuring tools, marking aids and, of course, clamps. Expertly engineered, these Contractor Series clamp guides possess some unique features.
- Simple to adjust
- Features locking clamp pads
- Four lever positions for variable clamping strength
- Two clearly labeled scales in 1/8" graduations
- The perfect woodworking combination clamp and edge guide system!
- Wide body construction (2-1/2") for added stability
- Low-profile design and flat top for bearing-guided routing applications
- Integral clamping jaws and locking lever provide a quick, easy way of clamping the guide.
- Features instant edge-to-edge clamping, low profile with no obstruction, extra long handle and 1-3/4" wide extrusion.
- Built-in T-track on top of the guide allows you to use any of our versatile accessories or shop-made jigs.
- Create your own shooting board for routing or cutting with the circular saw.
- This is a "C Series" or Contractor series clamp with a lower profile. "A Series" accessories will not work with this model.
- To engage the jaw the first few times, the "I"-shaped blue finger-grip MUST be pushed snug against the sliding jaw for the jaw to lock. Squeeze together until it clicks. Then push the finger-grip AWAY from the jaw to unlock sliding jaw.
|Manufacturer Part Number||PROMO 3PK CLAMPS|