- Simply cut the frame ends with a 45° miter, slide the corner connectors into the ends and slide the hinges (Sold Separately) into the sides. No drilling required to attach hinges to frame!
- Choose from three aluminum frame profiles: Narrow, Wide and Curved.
- Satin aluminum finish
- For use with glass or panel 1/8'' to 5/32'' thick (sold separately).
- Each available in 98-1/2'' Length.
- Can be cut to required length, Freud 10'' x 72 TCG Non-Ferrous Metal Cutting Saw Blade recommended(sold separately, 22521).
- Decorative Profile (sold separately, 28956) in 98-1/2'' Length fits interior corner of aluminum frame profile and hides open channel on back side of aluminum frame profile.
- Glass Gasket (sold separately, 26470) in 98-1/2'' Length holds glass panel firmly in place.
- Doors over 36'' High or 20 lbs. require three hinges.
- Customize your frame with panels or Decorative Glass.