Festool's 496134 Angle Base allows you to cut clean, precise bevels with any Carvex Jigsaw. As with most things Festool, this is no ordinary tilting base. It's hinged in the middle, forming two wings that tilt in unison with the twist of a knob. The wings can be adjusted for an inside or outside angle, making it easy for the jigsaw to either ride neatly along the edge of a workpiece, or to cut through the center. Features stepless adjustment from +45° to -45°. For use with Festool Carvex jigsaws (e.g. 45111 and 49192, sold separately).
- Compatible with all Festool Carvex Jigsaw models (e.g. 45111 and 49192, sold separately).
- Tool-free base change design.
- Stepless angle adjustments between +/- 45 degrees.
- Works on inside and outside corners.
- Works with all Festool Carvex Jigsaws