Due to high demand and limited supply, we cannot always guarantee that this item will be in stock. Turning Blanks come rough sawn to nominal thickness and are coated with wax.
- Native to: South America, Argentina.
- Scientific name: maclura tinctoria.
- Heartwood: A distinct yellow color. Argentine Osage Orange maintain this color much better than domestic Osage Orange.
- Grain: Fine, sometimes has a wavy texture created by darker and lighter bands of yellow.
- Working Characteristics: Machines well and is an excellent turning stock.
|Width||1-1/2", 2", 5"|
7 Review(s)View All
Turned awesome... finished awesome. Next to...Posted August 24, 2013
The piece of Osage Orange that...Posted August 18, 2008
Very nice color and it is...Posted November 12, 2008