Arts & Crafts Style Grandfather clock Plan A combination of features- the protruding faux through tenons, the impressive 7 foot height- makes this majestic clock a classic. Thanks to the easy-to follow plan, the project is possible for the average woodworker. The plan includes instructions for making the faux through tenons. Measures 7 feet high X 27 1/4" wide X 16" deep.
Mission Clock Movement
Westminster movement chimes at each quarter hour and strikes at the full hour. Wooden pendulum features 4 1/2" brushed brass bob. Includes mounting brackets, weights, hands and chains.Features:
- 4/4 Westminster chime on each quarter hour and strikes on the full hour. A silencing position is available.
- Automatic Beat to simplify the rhythmic beat-setting of the clock.
- Straight wood pendulum (with polished brass bob).
- Pre-installed chains.
- Hermle 8 day, Westminster chime, chain driven movement.
- Solid brass plates- size: 4 3/4" Wide X 4 3/4" High X 1/8" Thick.
- Pendulum length: 34-7/8" from center of hand shaft to tip of pendulum.
- Pendulum swing: 10-1/2".
- Pendulum bob: 4-1/2" diameter.
- Movement comes complete with chime rods and block, straight wood pendulum, brushed brass weights.
|Topic||Grand Father Clock|
4 Review(s)View All
Used quarter-sawed white oak. I like...Posted September 11, 2011
The plan is very well done,...Posted September 5, 2008
This Grandfather clock finishes out at...Posted August 14, 2007