Easily duplicate any profile on the bandsaw! Just use this handy guide pin with your choice of template to churn out as many identical shapes as you need - perfect for cathedral style doors. The pin can be adjusted to cut just a hair oversized to make final sizing quick and easy; simply leave the template in place and use a flush cutting bit to rout to the line. Attaches easily; just secure it to your guide block/bearing studs with the included hardware assortment.
See "MORE INFO" tab for more detail about compatible band saws
- Easily attaches to the following bandsaws: Jet 12" and 14", Delta 14", General 14" & 15" and Powermatic 14". Also fits saws that use the Carter bearing systems.
- Includes the necessary hardware for installation. On some saws you can use existing hardware that hold in the guide blocks.
- Slots allow placement to the left or right of the blade as required.
- Aluminum body measures 1-29/32"W x 23/32"H x 5/32" thick.
- Pin length can be adjusted with a locking hex-bolt. Ranges in length from approximately 9/16" - 13-16".
8 Review(s)View All
This is an excellent product.Posted April 14, 2014
I use the duplicating pin on...Posted July 5, 2010
Installation instructions would be helpful, but...Posted November 17, 2009