Ready to build your own custom shutters with ease? View all of our Shutter Jig Templates and select the style that is perfect for your application!
Note: Basswood is a stringy hardwood. To prevent your drill bit from getting bogged down when drilling through basswood, be sure to go slow enough for your drill bit to effectively clear wood chips.
- Pre-shaped shutter stock will save you time and money when building your own Traditional or Plantation Shutters
- Available in three widths
- Traditional slats come in 1/4" thick x 1-1/4" wide x 58" length (lengths are nominal)
- Plantation slats come in 3/8" thick x 2-1/2" or 3-1/2" wide x 58" length (lengths are nominal)
- Ready to paint, stain, or clear coat
- Ideal for fixed or movable traditional or plantation style shutters