For more information on Beadlock® Pro, see this article:The New BeadLOCK Jigs - Affordable, Rock-Solid Joinery.
- Beadlock® system overlaps drill bit holes precisely to accept a special Beadlock® loose tenon.
- Ribbed tenon design prevents racking and increases the amount of face-grain glue surface.
- Creates an extremely strong, totally concealed joint.
- Integral clamp
- Infinite adjustability
- Constructed of heavy-duty 3/8" anodized aluminum with
- All adjustments are made with easy-grip knobs.
- Index lines on the guide block allow you to precisely align the jig with your reference marks.
- Index lines on the ends of jig, allow you to line up mortise width-wise on the piece.
- Handles stock thicknesses of 3/4" and up.
- Includes all necessary hardware for cutting 3/8" joints. (Tenon stock sold separately.)
- Storage case is molded with additional spacing for optional 1/4" and 1/2" drill block sizes (38088 and 34985, sold below).
- Beadlock® Pro Jig
- 3/8" HSS Drill Bit
- 3/8" Stop Collar
- 3/8" Beadlock® Guide Block
- 3/8" Mortise Paring Guide Block
- Molded plastic case with space for Accessory Kits.