Put a beautiful, "rock-hard" amber finish on your fine furniture projects! Rockhard™ Table Top Urethane Varnish is the coating you need when you want a hard finish that will deliver maximum resistance to water, alcohol, food stains, chemicals, detergents and other damaging liquids. This abrasion-resistant finish is ideal for use on table tops, as its name boldly proclaims. Its toughness also makes it suitable for a multitude of other uses like wooden chairs, benches, desks, dressers, chests of drawers, vanities, bookcases and so many more. Choose from satin or gloss finishes.
- Low VOC formula is compliant in most districts.
- Sets free of dust in four hours.
- For interior use only.
- Use mineral spirits or paint thinner for cleanup.
- Warning: Vapor harmful. Combustible liquid and vapor. Keep out of reach of children.
- How to Refinish Small Blemishes in Wood with Common Finishing Products
- Shellac Production Affected by Shifting Climates Changing Finishing Trends
- How to Remove Shellac Coating on a Woodworking Project for Refinishing
- How to Replace Your Polishing Cloth with a Paper Bag in Wood Finishing
- Rockler Bench Cookie Cone Makes Finishing Both Sides of a Project Easy
- How to Do Easy Wood Finishing on Cabinet Doors with Home-Made Workpiece Supports
- What Are the Advantages of Clear Aerosol Spray Can Finishing Supplies
- Outdoor Woodworking Project Finishing Tips for Waterproofing and Protection Against Elements
- How Long Can You Wait Between Sanding, Shop Cleaning and Spray Finishing
- Painter’s Pyramids Finishing Turntable Makes Wood Finishing Easier Thanks Lazy Susan-style Design
- How to Use Sandpaper, Scrapers and Planes to Smooth Wood for Finishing
- Use a Plastic Chair Mat for Finishing Wood and Glue-Up of Projects
- Choosing Interior and Exterior Finishing Supplies
- Ian Kirby Woodworking Design: Wood Finishing with Shellac and Beeswax
- Green Finishing Products: Oil- and Water-Based Finishes, Shellac, Beeswax and More
- Does Going Green with Woodworking Finishing Products Actually Matter?
- What Is the Difference Between Automotive and Furniture Lacquer in Finishing Products
- Finishing Woodworking Projects by Dipping Them in Danish Oil or Other Finish
- Removing White Water Marks When Refinishing Shellac Wood Finish
- Style-Line's Soft-Sanders Polyethylene Sanding Blocks for Curved Surface Finishing
- Refinishing and Painting MDF Kitchen Cabinets to Offer Moisture Protection
- Protect Your Workbench Tables During Wood Finishing with Pink Rosin
- Using Wipe On, Wipe Off Finishes for Finishing Your Project
- Altering Wood Stain with Toner, Glaze and Clear Finishing Products
- Wood Finishing - A "Hands Off" Approach
- Affordable HVLP Spray Finishing?
- More on Finishing Cherry
- More Finishing Options at Rockler
- Use the Sure-Hook Tool-Less Cabinet Door Hanger for Refinishing Kitchen Cabinets Easily and More
- Rub-out Finishing Demo Tomorrow
- Nordy Finishing Q&A
- Finishing Comparison Guide
- Refinishing Cabinetry
- Using Wood Stain and Dye Finishing Products to Add Coloration to Furniture
- Finishing a Cedar Wood Chainsaw Carved Bear Statue
|Manufacturer Part Number||B603-28806|
2 Review(s)View All
Rating this product as very good...Posted May 13, 2013
I used the gloss version of...Posted March 6, 2013