Put a beautiful, "rock-hard" amber finish on your fine furniture projects! Rockhard™ Table Top Urethane Varnish is the coating you need when you want a hard finish that will deliver maximum resistance to water, alcohol, food stains, chemicals, detergents and other damaging liquids. This abrasion-resistant finish is ideal for use on table tops, as its name boldly proclaims. Its toughness also makes it suitable for a multitude of other uses like wooden chairs, benches, desks, dressers, chests of drawers, vanities, bookcases and so many more. Choose from satin or gloss finishes.
- Low VOC formula is compliant in most districts.
- Sets free of dust in four hours.
- For interior use only.
- Use mineral spirits or paint thinner for cleanup.
- Warning: Vapor harmful. Combustible liquid and vapor. Keep out of reach of children.
- How to Prevent Varnish and Finish from Drying out Using Soda Bottles
- How to Use Baby Oil to Remove Oil-Based Polyurethane Varnish Wood Finish
- How to Determine if Wood Finish, Varnish, and Oils Have Expired and Extend or Dispose of Them
- How to Get a Shiny Finish with Lacquer, Shellac, Varnish or Polyurethane
- What Are the Dangers of Formaldehyde in Varnish and Lacquer Wood Finishes
- How Are Paint and Varnish Cans Different and How to Secure Them Properly
- Can You Use Wipe-on Varnish over Oil-based or Water-based Stains or Both
- What is Table Top Varnish?
|Manufacturer Part Number||B603-28406|
|Dry Time||48 hrs|
- Dry Time at 72 Degrees: 48 Hours
- Dry Time to Re-handle / Recoat: 14 Hours
- Coverage: 572 ft/gal
- Life: 3 Years Unopened
- Clean-up: Mineral Spirits
- Suggested Application: Natural bristle brush
- Suggested Surface Prep: Raw wood sanded with 150-180 grit paper, wiped clean
2 Review(s)View All
Rating this product as very good...Posted May 13, 2013
I used the gloss version of...Posted March 6, 2013