Vinyl Sealer Aerosol is a flexible, high solids, moisture resistant, clear sealer with good atomization that lays a perfect foundation for Stringed Instrument Lacquer. But that's not all. It's also a great sealer for any Behlen topcoat whether being used for spot repairs or complete finishing. Used in conjunction with pre-catalyzed lacquer aerosols, the combination creates a moisture resistant finish suitable for spot repairs on kitchen cabinets. Also available from Rockler, the Behlen Sunburst Guitar Finish Kit.
- Compatible to use under any Behlen aerosol topcoat.
- Improved moisture resistance.
- Non-stearated formula.
- Dries to the touch in 7 minutes (at 77°F and 50% relative humidity).
- Dry time before sanding and topcoating: 20 minutes (at 77°F and 50% relative humidity).
- Package life: 3 years.
- Sheen: 42-46.
- Spread rate: 8.6 sq ft/13 oz can A 1 dry mil.
- Use approximately 1 can for 1 acoustic guitar.