The first of its kind! Innovative, new Bench Block® Pipe Clamp Stabilizers securely hold four standard 3/4" pipe clamps at 90° for assembly of doors or frames. Set of four. Bench Block® Pipe Clamp Stabilizers can be fixed to bench or work surface to eliminate movement during clamping and prevent rotation when not clamped.
- Holds 3/4" pipe at 90° for doors and frames.
- Tightly grips pipe to prevent heads from falling over.
- With mounting holes for fixed jigs.
- Space provided for clamp head clearance.
- Fiberglass reinforced plastic.
- Patent pending.
- How to Make a Pipe Clamp Extension Table to Aid in Shop Project Glue-Ups
- Pipe Clamps a Cost Effective Method to Turn Black and Galvanized Pipes into Panel Glue-Up Supports
- Two Ways to End Up with Great New Cabinet Doors
- Why Sure Foot Pipe Clamps?
- Get More Out of Your Pipe Clamps with Rockler Bench Blocks and the EZ-Clutch System
3 Review(s)View All
These are really nice, and make...Posted November 13, 2011
I haven't used these yet but...Posted February 25, 2008
It looks like Rockler Woodworking and...Posted July 11, 2007