The finisher's special – use the Bench Cookie® Work Grippers to hold your project while you sand a fine, smooth surface, then snap on the Finishing Cones and get out the varnish. The Bench Cookie® Finishing Cones allow you to finish the second side of your project without marring the finish on the first side. And you can add Bench Cookie® Risers (sold separately) if you want more clearance beneath the project.
Bench Cookie® Plus Work Grippers:
- Features a 5/16-18 threaded insert.
- Bench Cookie® Plus measures 3" x 1".
- Threaded insert accepts standard and XL Risers (sold separately).
- Rout, sand, cut and carve without using clamps.
- Raise up workpieces for easy edge finishing.
- Support projects without leaving marks.
- Assemble projects on a stable, non-slip base.
- Set up quickly for any application.
- Includes one set of four.
Bench Cookie® Finishing Cones:
- Engineered to fit snugly over any Bench Cookie® Work Grippers.
- Finish both sides of a project without slipping or sliding.
- Minimal surface contact.
- Won't ruin your finish or mar your wood.
- Nest for easy storage.
- Protect your Bench Cookie® Work Gripper pads from paint and other finish products.
- Rockler Bench Cookie Cone Makes Finishing Both Sides of a Project Easy
- Rockler Bench Cookie Home and Bench Cookie Plus Provide Improved Workpiece Support
- Rockler Bench Cookies Workpiece Support with High-Friction Rubber Pads
- Still hungry? Rockler serves up Bench Cookie Home Edition and Bench Cookie Work Grippers Plus
- Troops Enjoy Their Bench Cookie™ Work Grippers
- Christmas cookies for your work shop!
- Bench Cookie™ Work Grippers, Part 2: Rockler Celebrates the Cookie with a Cake
- Mmmm... Cookies! Bench Cookie Work Grippers are here!(Part 1)
|Manufacturer Part Number||40607(1)+46902(1)|
- (4) Bench Cookie® Plus Work Grippers
- (4) Bench Cookie® Finishing Cones
2 Review(s)View All
I must have looked at the...Posted April 22, 2012
Would not choose this design againPosted February 28, 2014