You'll love this router lift's range, speed and accuracy! With 0.001" adjustment resolution, it allows for absolute precision with the naked eye. Enjoy unmatched linear motion speed and convenient features. After removing the insert plate, raise the collet above the table for easy bit changes of any size. And with heavy-duty bronze bushings, the ProLift is designed to withstand demanding daily use. Integral fins keep your router running cool, while the direct-drive mechanism eliminates the complication and slop of belts, chains and gears. Compatible with ALL Bench Dog® Router Tables (and all NEW Rockler Router Tables). If you're looking for a powerful lift that moves faster and lasts longer, this is it!
- Plate size: 8-1/4" x 11-3/4"
- Plastic insert ring with 1-1/2" opening
- Compatible with large opening inserts.
- Vertical travel: 5.5" (varies slightly w/ installation)
- Height adjuster: 0-1/8 scale, 0.0025" increments
- Included tools: speed wrench/socket/fine adjuster
- Empty weight: 22 lbs.
Use ProLift only with fixed-base routers. It fits 4.2" diameter motor housings, such as those of the Porter-Cable 7518 and 7519. Adapters (sold separately) are required as noted below for routers with smaller motors.
28842 – ProLift Adapter 40-002
- Porter-Cable 690 Series
- Porter-Cable 890 Series
- Bosch 1617
- Bosch 1618
- DeWalt 610
- DeWalt 616
- DeWalt 618
26603 – ProLift Adapter 40-003
- Makita RF1100 and RF110
21749 – ProLift Adapter 40-078
- Hitachi M12VC
- Note: Does not fit the Hitachi M12V plunge router.
|Manufacturer Part Number||40-150|