Meet the ultimate router table! At 24'' x 32'' x 1-1/2'', the cast iron top is the largest, flattest, and most durable option on the market. Weighing in at nearly 100 pounds, it's built from one solid piece of cast iron to absorb vibration better than any table on the market. It provides more than five square feet of ultra-flat work surface, precision ground to within .008''. Add to that the included steel cabinet with its unique internal dust bucket, and you have something that looks more like an industrial shaper than a router table. Its 12-point plate-leveling/locking system guarantees a secure, flush interface with the included heavy-duty aluminum router plate. Plus, you get the 32'' ProFence, a precision-milled aluminum fence with two MDF sub-fences, front and rear T-tracks, a 2-1/2'' dust port and an integrated bit guard.
- Dual T-tracks in the table: a standard miter slot and a Universal T-track for accessories
- Cast iron table top measures provides over five square feet of surface area
- Universal T-tracks accept 1/4'' and 5/16'' T-bolts as well as 1/4'' hex bolts – perfect for hold-downs, stops, featherboards and more
- 32'' Pro Fence is precision machined for flatness and squareness and includes front- and rear-mounted universal accessory T-tracks
- Enclosed steel cabinet is built of solid galvanized steel
- Cabinet includes integrated dust bucket for superior dust collection
- Two integral casters allow you to tip and roll the entire router table
To choose a pre-drilled plate, find your router below. If it's not listed, choose from two non-drilled plates—one with a 4'' insert ring, and the other a 4-3/8'' insert ring—and drill the plate to fit your router.
- Plate A routers: Makita 1100; Milwaukee 5615-5624; DeWalt 616-618; Bosch MRC23 Series, 1617-1618; Ridgid 2930 Combo Kit; Hitachi M12VC (fixed and kit); Porter-Cable 690, 890, 7529, 97529 and 8529. Note: Current models of the Porter-Cable 892 require at least two screws to be 1/2" long versus 5/8".
- Plate B routers: DeWalt DW621 and DW621K; Craftsman Standard; Freud FT 1700E and 1702VCEK
- Plate C routers: Porter-Cable 7518, 7519, 7538 and 7539; Milwaukee 5625-20; Triton TRA001 and MOF001
- Plate D routers: Bosch 1619-1619EV; Freud FT2000; DeWalt 625
- Top Dimensions: 24'' x 32'' x 1-1/2''
- Plate Dimensions: 8-1/4'' x 11-3/4'' x 1/4''
- Cabinet Dimensions: 18'' x 28'' x 35-1/2''
- Insert Ring I.D. (All): 1-1/2''
- Insert Ring O.D. (Plates A and B): 4''
- Insert Ring O.D. (Plates C and D): 4-3/8''
- Table Top Material: Solid Cast Iron
- Plate Material: Solid Aluminum
- Cabinet Material: Galvanized Steel
- Insert Ring Material: ABS Plastic
- Dust Port I.D.: 2-1/4''
- Dust Port O.D.: 2-1/2''
(1) Bench Dog ProFence Router Table Fence
(1) Bench Dog Router Plate to Fit Your Router
(1) Steel Cabinet
(1) Pattern Routing Pin
(1) Bit Guard
(1) Dust Port