If you're after the ultimate table top - the pinnacle of size, stability, and durability - look no further than the ProMax RT. Weighing in at nearly 100 pounds, it's built from one solid piece of 1-1/2" thick cast iron to absorb vibration better than any table on the market. The end result? A long working life of incredibly smooth operation. Plus, it's loaded with features:
- Dual T-tracks in the table: a standard miter slot and a Universal T-track for accessories.
- Cast iron table top measures 24" x 32" x 1-1/2" - over 5 square feet of surface area.
- Universal T-tracks accept 1/4" and 5/16" T-bolts as well as 1/4" hex bolts-perfect for hold-downs, stops, featherboards and more.
- 32" Pro Fence is precision machined for flatness and squareness, and includes front- and rear-mounted universal accessory T-tracks.
- Enclosed steel cabinet is built of solid galvanized steel.
- Cabinet includes integrated dust bucket for superior dust collection.
- Two integral casters allow you to tip and roll the entire router table.
|Manufacturer Part Number||25574/27279/28827/41|
(1) Steel Cabinet
(1) Bench Dog ProFence
(1) Bench Dog ProLift Router Lift
(1) 2-1/2" Dust Port
(1) Bit Guard
Customer Reviews2 Review(s)
Top Quality ProductsPosted February 21, 2014
I assembled the cabinet when it arrived and wrote a review with a "5 Star Rating" on Jan 1st. You can read this review on the web page for the cabinet. Be very careful when assembling the cabinet, there are a lot of sharp edges. I used a file to blunt some of the edges and wore gloves most of the assemble time. You will especially want to blunt the edges of the door opening for the dust enclosure.
I mounted a new Porter Cable 7518 in the lift with no problems. The lift is made for this size router with no adapters involved.
When the table arrived I mounted it to the cabinet by myself and this was the only problem I had for the complete assembly. Mount the almost 100 lb. table is NOT a 1 man job!! Have someone help with this part of the assembly. All of the bolt holes line up properly and the bolts screw in hand, the table is just to heavy to handle for one person.
I didn't ordered the Off/On Switch that mounts on the cabinet. I have a foot switch that I planned to use. After a couple of uses I decided I prefer the cabinet switch and will order it soon. Opening /closing the cabinet doors and dust enclosure door is to much of a hassle to start & stop the router.
This package was absolutely worth the wait!! All of the parts fit together very well and are all very high quality! The lift operates very smooth and accurate. As another reviewer mentioned, the fence is nothing special but gets the job done. I stood a nickle on edge, then started the PC 7518 on the highest speed setting. With the soft start the nickle never moved even 1 minute after starting. The top is very smooth and flat which allows easy movement of material.
There are only 2 Cons for me; 1st would be the 2 leveling feet on the left side of the cabinet which can easily be corrected. Second, this is a very heavy assembly. You need to lift up on the table to move it. If you plan on moving the unit in a small shop as I do, there needs to be some type of handle on the cabinet or install a mobile base.
Overall I am TOTALLY SATISFIED with this purchase and look for to a lot of use for it!!