If you're after the ultimate table top - the pinnacle of size, stability, and durability - look no further than the ProMax RT. Weighing in at nearly 100 pounds, it's built from one solid piece of 1-1/2" thick cast iron to absorb vibration better than any table on the market. The end result? A long working life of incredibly smooth operation. Plus, it's loaded with features:
- Dual T-tracks in the table: a standard miter slot and a Universal T-track for accessories.
- Cast iron table top measures 24" x 32" x 1-1/2" - over 5 square feet of surface area.
- Universal T-tracks accept 1/4" and 5/16" T-bolts as well as 1/4" hex bolts-perfect for hold-downs, stops, featherboards and more.
- 32" Pro Fence is precision machined for flatness and squareness, and includes front- and rear-mounted universal accessory T-tracks.
- Enclosed steel cabinet is built of solid galvanized steel.
- Cabinet includes integrated dust bucket for superior dust collection.
- Two integral casters allow you to tip and roll the entire router table.
1/4'' Aluminum Router Plates Pre-Drilled for Most Routers: To choose an aluminum plate, find your router in one of the four groups below. If your router is not listed, choose one of two non-drilled blank plates: the Standard Opening (3-1/4'' bit opening), or the Large Opening (3-11/16'' bit opening), and drill custom mounting holes.
- Group A Routers: Makita 1100, Milwaukee 5615-5624, DeWalt 616-618, Bosch 1617- 161, Rigid 2930 Combo Kit, Hitachi M12VC (Fixed & Kit), Porter Cable 690, 890, 7529, 97529, 8529
- Group B Routers: DeWalt DW621, DW621K, Craftsman Standard, Freud FT 1700E, 1702 VCEK
- Group C Routers: Porter-Cable 7518,7519, 7538, & 7539, Milwaukee 5625-20, Triton TRA001 & MOF001
- Group D Routers: Bosch 1619-1619EV, Freud FT2000, DeWalt 625
(1) Steel Cabinet
(1) Bench Dog ProFence
(1) Aluminum Router Plate to Fit Your Router
(1) 2-1/2'' Dust Port
(1) Bit Guard