Meet the ultimate router table – complete with a fence, plate and a steel cabinet! At 24" x 32" x 1-1/2", the Bench Dog Cast-Iron Router Table is the largest, flattest, and most durable option on the market. Weighing in at nearly 100 lbs, the one-piece top provides more than five square feet of ultra-flat work surface, precision ground to within .008". Add to that the included steel cabinet with its unique internal dust bucket, and you have something that looks more like an industrial shaper than a router table. Its 12-point plate-leveling/locking system guarantees a secure, flush interface with the included heavy-duty aluminum router plate. Plus, you get the 32" ProFence, a precision-milled aluminum fence with two MDF sub-fences, front and rear T-tracks, a 2-1/2" dust port and an integrated bit guard.
If you're after the ultimate table top - the pinnacle of size, stability, and durability - look no further than the ProMax RT. Weighing in at nearly 100 pounds, it's built from one solid piece of 1-1/2" thick cast iron to absorb vibration better than any table on the market. The result? A long working life of incredibly smooth operation. Plus, it's loaded with features:
- Dual T-tracks in the table: a standard miter slot and a Universal T-track for accessories.
- Cast iron table top measures 24" x 32" x 1-1/2" – over five square feet of surface area. Plate measures 8-1/4" x 11-3/4" x 1/4" thick.
- Universal T-tracks accept 1/4" and 5/16" T-bolts as well as 1/4" hex bolts – perfect for hold-downs, stops, featherboards and more.
- 32" Pro Fence is precision machined for flatness and squareness and includes front- and rear-mounted universal accessory T-tracks.
- Enclosed steel cabinet is built of solid galvanized steel.
- Cabinet includes integrated dust bucket for superior dust collection.
- Two integral casters allow you to tip and roll the entire router table.
1/4" Aluminum Router Plates Predrilled for Most Routers: To choose an aluminum plate, find your router in one of the four groups below. If your router is not listed, choose either the Standard Blank Plate (with a 3-1/4'' bit opening) or the Large Blank Plate (with a 3-11/16'' bit opening) and drill custom mounting holes.
- Group A routers: Makita 1100; Milwaukee 5615-5624; DeWalt 616-618; Bosch 1617-1618; Ridgid 2930 Combo Kit; Hitachi M12VC (fixed and kit); Porter-Cable 690, 890, 7529, 97529 and 8529. Note: Current models of the Porter-Cable 892 require at least two screws to be 1/2" long versus 5/8".
- Group B routers: DeWalt DW621 and DW621K; Craftsman Standard; Freud FT 1700E and 1702VCEK
- Group C routers: Porter-Cable 7518, 7519, 7538 and 7539; Milwaukee 5625-20; Triton TRA001 and MOF001
- Group D routers: Bosch 1619-1619EV; Freud FT2000; DeWalt 625
(1) Steel Cabinet
(1) Bench Dog ProFence
(1) Aluminum Router Plate to Fit Your Router
(1) 2-1/2'' Dust Port
(1) Bit Guard