Meet the ultimate router table – complete with a fence, plate and a steel cabinet! At 24" x 32" x 1-1/2", the Bench Dog Cast-Iron Router Table is the largest, flattest, and most durable option on the market. Weighing in at nearly 100 lbs, the one-piece top provides more than five square feet of ultra-flat work surface. Add to that the included steel cabinet with its unique internal dust bucket, and you have something that looks more like an industrial shaper than a router table. Its 12-point plate-leveling/locking system guarantees a secure, flush interface with the included heavy-duty aluminum router plate. Plus, you get the 32" ProFence, a precision-milled aluminum fence with two MDF sub-fences, front and rear T-tracks, a 2-1/2" dust port and an integrated bit guard.
If you're after the ultimate table top - the pinnacle of size, stability, and durability - look no further than the ProMax RT. Weighing in at nearly 100 pounds, it's built from one solid piece of 1-1/2" thick cast iron to absorb vibration better than any table on the market. The result? A long working life of incredibly smooth operation. Plus, it's loaded with features:
- Dual T-tracks in the table: a standard miter slot and a Universal T-track for accessories.
- Cast iron table top measures 24" x 32" x 1-1/2" – over five square feet of surface area. Plate measures 8-1/4" x 11-3/4" x 1/4" thick.
- Universal T-tracks accept 1/4" and 5/16" T-bolts as well as 1/4" hex bolts – perfect for hold-downs, stops, featherboards and more.
- 32" Pro Fence is precision machined for flatness and squareness and includes front- and rear-mounted universal accessory T-tracks.
- Enclosed steel cabinet is built of solid galvanized steel.
- Cabinet includes integrated dust bucket for superior dust collection.
- Two integral casters allow you to tip and roll the entire router table.
1/4" Aluminum Router Plates Predrilled for Most Routers: To choose an aluminum plate, find your router in one of the four groups below. If your router is not listed, choose either the Standard Blank Plate (with a 3-1/4'' bit opening) or the Large Blank Plate (with a 3-11/16'' bit opening) and drill custom mounting holes.
- Group A routers: Makita 1100; Milwaukee 5615-5624; DeWalt 616-618; Bosch 1617-1618; Ridgid 2930 Combo Kit; Hitachi M12VC (fixed and kit); Porter-Cable 690, 890, 7529, 97529 and 8529. Note: Current models of the Porter-Cable 892 require at least two screws to be 1/2" long versus 5/8".
- Group B routers: DeWalt DW621 and DW621K; Craftsman Standard; Freud FT 1700E and 1702VCEK
- Group C routers: Porter-Cable 7518, 7519, 7538 and 7539; Milwaukee 5625-20; Triton TRA001 and MOF001
- Group D routers: Bosch 1619-1619EV; Freud FT2000; DeWalt 625
(1) Steel Cabinet
(1) Bench Dog ProFence
(1) Aluminum Router Plate to Fit Your Router
(1) 2-1/2'' Dust Port
(1) Bit Guard