- Table top built from one solid piece of 1-1/2'' thick cast iron to absorb vibration better than any table on the market.
- Features dual-track with standard miter track and universal t-track which accepts 1/4'' t-bolts, 5/16'' t-bolts, and 1/4'' hex bolts.
- Heavy-duty one-piece aluminum fence frame is fully machined on the front and bottom surfaces, ensuring the ProFence is flat, true and square.
- MDF sub-fences adjust without tools, perfect for zero clearance setup.
- ProFence includes heavy-duty bit guard and 2-1/2'' O.D. dust port on the back of the fence.
- ProFence also features EZ-Load Universal T-tracks that accept 1/4'' and 5/16'' t-bolts as well as 1/4'' hex bolts - perfect for hold-downs, stops, and other accessories such as featherboards.
1/4'' Aluminum Router Plates Pre-Drilled for Most Routers: To choose an aluminum plate, find your router in one of the four groups below. If your router is not listed, choose one of two non-drilled blank plates: the Standard Opening (3-1/4'' bit opening), or the Large Opening (3-11/16'' bit opening), and drill custom mounting holes.
- Group A Routers: Makita 1100, Milwaukee 5615-5624, DeWalt 616-618, Bosch 1617- 161, Rigid 2930 Combo Kit, Hitachi M12VC (Fixed & Kit), Porter Cable 690, 890, 7529, 97529, 8529
- Group B Routers: DeWalt DW621, DW621K, Craftsman Standard, Freud FT 1700E, 1702 VCEK
- Group C Routers: Porter-Cable 7518,7519, 7538, & 7539, Milwaukee 5625-20, Triton TRA001 & MOF001
- Group D Routers: Bosch 1619-1619EV, Freud FT2000, DeWalt 625
(1) Bench Dog ProFence Router Table Fence
(1) Bench Dog Router Plate to Fit Your Router
(1) Bit Guard
(1) Dust Port