Meet the ultimate router table! At 24" x 32" x 1-1/2", the cast-iron ProMaxRT is the largest, flattest and most durable option on the market. And with this package, it's one of the best values too! Weighing in at nearly 100 lbs, the one-piece top provides more than five square feet of ultra-flat work surface, precision ground to within .008". Its 12-point plate-leveling/locking system guarantees a flush working area and keeps the heavy-duty aluminum router plate (included) secure while cutting. Plus, you get Bench Dog's 32" ProFence, a precision-milled aluminum fence with two MDF sub-fences, T-tracks on both sides, a 2-1/2" dust port and an integrated bit guard.
- Table top built from one solid piece of 1-1/2'' thick cast iron to absorb vibration better than any table on the market. Plate measures 8-1/4" x 11-3/4" x 1/4" thick.
- Features dual-track with standard miter track and universal T-track which accepts 1/4" T-bolts, 5/16" T-bolts and 1/4" hex bolts.
- Heavy-duty one-piece aluminum fence frame is fully machined on the front and bottom surfaces, ensuring the ProFence is flat, true and square.
- MDF sub-fences adjust without tools, perfect for zero-clearance setup.
- ProFence includes heavy-duty bit guard and 2-1/2" OD dust port on the back of the fence.
- ProFence also features EZ-Load Universal T-tracks that accept 1/4" and 5/16" T-bolts as well as 1/4" hex bolts - perfect for hold-downs, stops and other accessories such as featherboards.
Recommended for use with the Rockler Steel Router Cabinet with Dust Bucket (41427, sold separately) or the Rockler Router Table Steel Stand (48426, sold separately).
1/4" Aluminum Router Plates Predrilled for Most Routers: To choose an aluminum plate, find your router in one of the four groups below. If your router is not listed, choose either the Standard Blank Plate (with a 3-1/4'' bit opening) or the Large Blank Plate (with a 3-11/16'' bit opening) and drill custom mounting holes.
- Group A routers: Makita 1100; Milwaukee 5615-5624; DeWalt 616-618; Bosch 1617-1618; Ridgid 2930 Combo Kit; Hitachi M12VC (fixed and kit); Porter-Cable 690, 890, 7529, 97529 and 8529. Note: Current models of the Porter-Cable 892 require at least two screws to be 1/2" long versus 5/8".
- Group B routers: DeWalt DW621 and DW621K; Craftsman Standard; Freud FT 1700E and 1702VCEK
- Group C routers: Porter-Cable 7518, 7519, 7538 and 7539; Milwaukee 5625-20; Triton TRA001 and MOF001
- Group D routers: Bosch 1619-1619EV; Freud FT2000; DeWalt 625
(1) Bench Dog ProFence Router Table Fence
(1) Bench Dog Router Plate to Fit Your Router
(1) Bit Guard
(1) Dust Port
5 Review(s)View All
Very flat and durable. Only complaint...Posted March 3, 2013
I bought this without the fence...Posted June 16, 2012
This top is massive, heavy, straight....Posted April 1, 2010