- Vertical clamping pressure keeps stock tight against the table, jig or fixture.
- Automatically adjusts to different widths while maintaining the same clamping force.
- Adjustable set screw lets you vary the clamping power for different applications.
- Heavy-duty baseplate features holes that are sized and spaced for easy, flexible mounting.
- Large, soft handle provides maximum comfort with repeated clamping and unclamping.
- Swivel pad features removable no-mar plastic cap.
- Horizontal handle position when locked means less obstructions while working.
|Manufacturer Part Number||STC-HH20|
|Grip Style||Quick Grip|
|Clamp Pressure||450 lbs|
- Opening: 13/16''
- Nominal clamping force range: 25-250 lbs.
- Holding capacity: 450 lbs.
- Fastener size: M5 or 3/16'' (not included)
- Total length: 6-9/16''
- Height (handle closed): 1-3/4''
- Height (handle open): 5-5/8''
- Base plate dimensions: 1-5/8''W x 1-3/4''L