These clamps generate up to 600 pounds of force, and they hold firmly with their serrated steel rails and double clutch system. The wooden handles are comfortable to grip, and the non-marring pads make clamping more delicate items a worry-free process. Powder coated, ductile cast iron jaws. 2-1/2" throat depth.
- Fits the Rockler F-Style Clamp Rack (34302, sold separately).
- Powder coated, ductile cast iron jaws.
- 2-piece slip clutch plates.
- Nickel plated, drawn serrated rail.
- Non-marring pads on the top and bottom jaws.
- Ergonomically shaped wood handle.
- 2-1/2" throat depth.
- Up to 600 lbs of clamping force.
- Clamping capacity corresponds with clamp length: 12", 18" or 24"