- Fits the Rockler F-Style Clamp Rack (34302, sold separately).
- Powder coated, ductile cast iron jaws.
- 2-piece slip clutch plates.
- Nickel plated, drawn serrated rail.
- Non-marring pads on the top and bottom jaws.
- Ergonomically shaped wood handle.
- 2-1/2" throat depth.
- Up to 600 lbs of clamping force.
- Clamping capacity corresponds with clamp length: 12", 18" or 24"
- How to Make Scrap Wood Cauls to Assist in Clamping and Gluing Joints
- Choosing the RIght Woodworking Clamps for Alignment and Glue-Ups in the Workshop
- Handscrew-tightened Bar Clamps Provide Every Day Shop Use in Adjustable Double-Headed and Single-Head Models
- Since You Probably Need More Clamps...
- How to Select Woodworking Clamps for Your Home Workshop