Add some decorative flare and wonder to a room using these concealed shelf supports. They create the illusion that a shelf is floating and the lack of visible hardware supporting the shelf grants you a wider range of visual variety and options. These invisible shelf brackets are made of sturdy metal and have alloy steel coupling screws to ensure they maintain tension between the posts and the inserts in the plates. This gives you an impressive capacity of 50lbs for an 8” deep shelf that’s 34” or less long. (The support capacity is higher for shallower shelves.) If you need a longer shelf just add additional supports.
Try adding some much needed storage or staging space to your living room, bathroom, kitchen, bedroom or office. The blind shelves include the brackets and supports you’ll need and you just need to provide the space, screws and the shelf.
|Manufacturer Part Number||CP0101|
- Support arms are 5" long
- Wall brackets are: 15/16" x 1-1/2"
Mounting / Installation
- 7/16" extra-long drill bit required (#28855 sold seperately)
- Supports fit into 7/16" dia. holes in the back of the shelf
- Hole needs to be 5" deep
- Supports shelfs up to 8" deep
- In order to entirely conceal the hardware, the shelf must be at least 1-1/8" thick
- Shelf must be at least 18" long in order to span a pair of studs 16" OC
- #8 screws suggested to sink into the stud 2-1/2"
- Shelves longer than 34" require extra supports
Wall brackets, and support arms for one shelf up to 34" in length. (Screws not included)
12 Review(s)View All
We needed to "break up" a...Posted May 24, 2011
I just renovated a powder room...Posted February 28, 2010
Excellent product qaulity and provided with...Posted October 13, 2009