- Legs of the punch are notched to accurately center punch rectangular, round and square material.
- Ideal for pen turning and other spindle turning projects.
- Maximum width of round and square material is 2-3/8" by 2-3/8".
- Minimum material diameter is less than 1/4".
- Maximum thickness of on-edge material is 1-5/8".
- The Squid is easily disassembled in the event the punch needs to be sharpened.
- Made of high strength polycarbonate with a stainless steel punch rod.
- Hanger hole allows you to hang the Squid on a shop peg or nail.
- Assembly Required: Assemble Squid with bolts supplied. For best accuracy, tighten bolts until punch rod starts to bind and then back off slightly to allow the punch rod to slide freely.
|Manufacturer Part Number||W4LCPS|
2 Review(s)View All
Good idea but doesn't work wellPosted December 9, 2014
There are cheaper options out there that work far betterPosted December 7, 2013