- Soft close feature engages at a generous 30 degrees for the gentlest close.
- New geometry allows for 1" door thickness.
- Full three-way adjustment.
- 35mm cup.
- Required depth for cup hole is 13mm.
- If existing hole is less than 13mm deep, shims are available that allow retrofitting without reboring (sold separately, #35245).
- Angle restriction clips (sold separately, #31075) are also available to prevent doors from colliding with adjacent walls and cabinets when opened.
- Due to the new hinging action of the soft-close hinge, the original Clip Tops and Soft-Close Clip Tops may not be combined in the same door.
- Drilling Jigs for European Hinges
- Glossary of Cabinet Hinge Terms
- Concealed Hinge Selection Guide
- How to Choose The Right Hinges For Your Project
- Understanding European-Style Hinges and How to Install the Hardware
- How to Choose the Right Blum Hinge for Your Cabinet Doors
- Rockler JIG IT Systems Make Installing Hinges Easy
7 Review(s)View All
Good, rugged, smoothPosted October 29, 2014
This is a worthy upgrade for...Posted January 16, 2012
I love these hinges and wish...Posted August 7, 2011