Smooth, whisper-soft closing action paired with an equally graceful appearance make the new BLUMotion hinges a standout for visual and tactile aesthetics. BLUM's engineers have managed to integrate a virtually invisible damping mechanism into the much-loved Clip Top hinge design, preserving all of the 3-way adjustability and clip-on ease of the original. No more rattling glasses and banging cabinet doors and no bulky apparatus on the outside of the hinge. In addition, each hinge has a switch for turning the soft-close feature on or off: perfect for adjusting the speed of the close. Switching off one hinge on smaller, lighter doors allows the same soft-close speed throughout your kitchen. Self-lubricating with a full 110° opening angle. Compatible with doors up to 1" thick. Hinges include sleek screw caps as well as hinge plates for various overlays and for inset doors (see overlay options below).
Note:Due to the new hinging action of the soft-close hinge, the original Clip Tops and Soft-Close Clip Tops may not be combined in the same door.
|Cabinet Application||Face Frame|
- Soft close feature engages at a generous 30° for the gentlest close.
- New geometry allows for 1" door thickness.
- Full three-way adjustment.
- 110° Opening.
- Recommended for face frame cabinet applications
- 35mm cup.
- Required depth for cup hole is 13mm.
- If existing hole is less than 13mm deep, shims are available that allow retrofitting without reboring (sold separately, #35245).
- Angle restriction clips (sold separately, #31075) are also available to prevent doors from colliding with adjacent walls and cabinets when opened.
4 Review(s)View All
ExcellentPosted September 30, 2014
High Quality Hinges for the most demanding projectsPosted August 28, 2014
Blum 110 degree soft close hingePosted August 11, 2014